Accounting and Taxes for Hairstylists and Makeup Artists
Things You Need to Know about Accounting, Business and Taxes, to Efficiently Operate Your Business
You are amazing at what you do. Hairstyling and makeup artistry is your thing. It's what you're good at!
But with being a hairstylist and makeup artist comes other responsbilities that don't have to do with hairstyling or makeup artistry!
You're your own boss. You are an entrepreneur. Which means, you have a business. And now you need to start treating your transactions like they're part of a business.
You need to start ACCOUNTING for them. And then you need to start paying TAXES!
This starts with keeping good books and knowing what you can expense for your business.
And yes, I know, some of you don't know anything about accounting or taxes or even business.
I totally understand that.
And that's why I created this course.
In this course, I'm going to teach you what you need to have for your business, how to setup your books and todos, how to maintain your books and what business expenses you can include. Then I'll teach you how to read your financial statements, show you what all those numbers mean. Then give you the deets on income taxes. And, if you sell product, sales taxes too!
And you know what? After this course,
You will understand your business better.
You'll know what all those numbers mean!
You'll be a savvier ENTREPRENEUR!!!
Kreithchele is a multi-passionate small business owner. She owns and is the founder of:
- Kreithchele, where she is a transformation-focused coach, consultant, connector and educator
- KB Business Consulting, where she works with local CPA firms and small businesses with their accounting and business consulting needs
- Krangele's Closet, a fashion resale business which also offers consignment services, styling, closet curation, and personal shopping services
- Arbiterista, a networking group which serves female entrepreneurs
- Incidentally Inspirational, a group for young adult widows that helps them go from surviving, to living, to thriving
Kreithchele has a passion for sharing her knowledge and expertise and empowering small business owners and entrepreneurs in their businesses!
Prior to this starting KB Business Consulting in late 2014, she was in public accounting for over 15 years and has been a CPA in California since 2002 (currently inactive). She has provided audit, accounting and business advisory services in various industries including not for profit, SEC, manufacturing, distribution, software, service, real estate development, government, and construction. In addition to her capacity as a CPA, she enjoys mentoring, networking, marketing and business development.
Kreithchele is a member of numerous professional and networking organizations. She is active in the Orange County business community and serves as a volunteer and member of various non-profit organizations in Orange County.
Kreithchele is a resident of Newport Beach, California and enjoys traveling the world, checking out new restaurants and hotspots, and attending live music. She is a self-proclaimed foodie, a lover of rooftop bars and a lover of foie gras. She loves spending time with her partner Ken.
So what will this course cover?
- Module 1 - Setting Up Your Hairstylist or Makeup Artistry Business
- Module 2 - Setting Up Your Books and To Dos
- Module 3 - Expenses
- Module 4 - Recordkeeping
- Module 5 - Financial Statements
- Module 6 - Analyzing Your Books
- Module 7 - Income Taxes
- Bonus - Product Sales and Sales Tax (for those who sell product!)
This course will drip in according to the following schedule:
- Modules 0-1 ready/accessible 9/1/17 or immediately after you enroll (if after 9/1/17)
- Modules 2-3 ready/accessible 9/8/17 or 7 days after you enroll (if after 9/1/17)
- Modules 4-5 ready/accessible 9/15/17 or 14 days after you enroll (if after 9/1/17)
- Modules 6-7 ready/accessible 9/22/17 or 21 days after you enroll (if after 9/1/17)
- Bonus Module ready/accessible 9/29/17 or 28 days after you enroll (if after 9/1/17)
StartModule 1 Overview (0:39)
StartLesson 1 - Going from Hobby to Business (4:42)
StartLesson 2 - Setting Up and Naming Your Business (4:28)
StartLesson 3 - Business Licenses (4:06)
StartLesson 4 - Types of Entities (1:16)
StartLesson 5 - Sole Proprietorship (3:37)
StartLesson 6 - LLC (5:57)
StartLesson 7 - S-Corp (4:18)
This AWESOME price of $37 is only good this month SEPTEMBER 2017. You're getting this price because you're purchasing during this launch month!
Prices WILL go up again in OCTOBER AFTER launch in the full price of $47.
So, get the course NOW. That way, you don't have to worry about it later! Seriously, $37.
You'll have this course FOR. THE. REST. OF. YOUR. LIFE.
and you can do it WHENEVER. WHEREVER.
because you can access it from your desktop, laptop, tablet and even phone.
and since it's all digital / online, you can be ANYWHERE in the world.